View Single Post
Old 2014-05-19, 17:40   Link #67
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
Okay, I think I missed the point. We were both confused two posts above. Let's forget that happened, lol. It was just that your response to what I said made it sound to me like you thought I was only on this thread or something and that I said no NT 10 spoilers on this thread, because I was afraid of them. 'Twas a complete misunderstanding, sorry! It was the way you explained some of the novel events to me so I wasn't really sure. That was my fault for doubting what you were trying to say.

Anyway, can someone just explain what being Nuit, means, or what it has to do with the sisters in spoilers. I looked up Nuit, and all I found was some Goddess, but regardless, it didn't really give me any obvious idea of how Mikoto is related to the Misaka clones, so can you describe the whole theory. That would help a lot. Otherwise, I don't know how to treat the theory, like whether it seems very plausible and intended, or if it is some random hopeful theory put together that is trying to fit some of the facts, like my speculations about space mecca.

And I didn't mean that Mikoto wasn't supposed to be a deep character. I just mean that I think the God concept is a bit new... and therefore shouldn't exactly be assumed for mc's to resemble any of them. Just like the people who say Mikoto is in the aeon of Isis really doesn't make that much sense to me after she powers up... I think we have no ideas really about how these things work exactly yet, and next volume will bring a torrent of speculations.

I also felt that way since Railgun has to do with science explicitly, not with anything like #1 or #2's names... so I don't really know if we have enough evidence to see anything. It is also why I'm really curious about the railgun manga after the Daihasesai, since we will finally see some new really cool stuff/plot threads maybe, like the arc now in the accelerator manga. I really like the Railgun manga because of all the important side characters we are getting who are actually important characters later, but we are seeing more character interactions etc... I really would appreciate it if we saw magic eventually in railgun... To aru verse now just feels more complete with it... Touma's dragon head was cool though I admit. Right now, I'm very happy about Gunha as well...
Don't worry about it, it just that since I don't use smileys that often it always gives the wrong impression (you wouldn't believe how many times a misunderstanding happens), guess I should start using them more.

About the Nuit thing, all I gather is that it has something to do with the artificial heaven created by the AIM field and the Misaka Network, apart from that I know nothing.

I also have nothing on the god concept, we will have to wait until Kamachi starts immersing the story in it.

If you think about it between Daihasiesai and her next appearence in OT there is not that big of a gap, since we have 0930 (you know, what happens before the action starts in this arc), then we have whatever she was doing during Avignon arc (I really want to see that phone call from Railgun side), then it's Aqua of the Back arc which is basically the continuation of Avignon phone call, I think it's going to be interesting to see her reactions (if we do see them) to what she learns during those arcs and what she was doing at that time and maybe we might get glimpses of Battle Royale arc in it too.

I think we might get at least an arc tjat might slightly delve into magic territory, as an entry point for Railgun only fans before the s#!7 hits the fan with the last 3 arcs in OT, since in NT time bteween arcs is going to be kind of jumping forward because of her involvements from the start of NT.