View Single Post
Old 2014-05-18, 05:58   Link #13
SoboSobo
Reader, thinker, Retard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echizen777 View Post
I am not saying that she likes him or something. Miyuki doesn't care about him at all, just like all the others men. I wanted to point out that her position as Tatsuya's sister is more disadvantageous than Masaki's position as the next heir. That's basically a love triangle where love is extremely one sided, Masaki loves Miyuki who doesn't care about him and Miyuki loves Tatsuya who only sees her as his sister. That bed scene added nothing that we didn't know, he is only showing stronger emotions related to his friends, his feelings for Miyuki are steady since Miya played with his MCA.

I'd say him wanting to beat Tatsuya is the good method because it will make her rethink about her Onii-sama worshiping( and Kawahara agreees with me ). Like I said earlier, what is really interesting with Masaki isn't only that he is strong, it's that he has the potential to break the status quo. I am tired of the usual cockblocking moment between these two. And really, Tatsuya is the only male magic student of his level actually. It's just like Miyuki when Lina joined 1st high, these magicians are too strong to have rivaling peers.
the thing is can masaki beat tatsuya? he is strong and powerful but as he is now will pose a challenge but noting more.
SoboSobo is offline   Reply With Quote