View Single Post
Old 2014-05-17, 19:52   Link #27
encia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echizen777 View Post
^Not that I don't ship them but Tatsuya would have never accepted this marriage. Idk if guardians can have accepted this marriage, he doesn't care at all, and be with their direct rival would be far too dangerous. His guardian job is still the same and it's not even the problem. He could have accepted Honoka if he wanted, love is a trivial for him. All the girls are suffering while he feels nothing lol. Thats kinda sad.
Tatsuya didn't directly refuse Mayumi option i.e.

Katsuto: "Is President Saegusa not your type?"
Tatsuya: "No? Well Saegusa does have, cute charms, in her own way."

There was the original planned marriage between Kōichi Saegusa and Maya Yotsuba.

Tatsuya has His own issues with Yotsuba clan i.e. "He was not one of them. Even though the blood of the Ten ran through his veins, he was never considered one of them."

Both Tatsuya and Mayumi are in similar position in regards to being at odds with their respective family clans. Tatsuya has to work to get some respect from the Yotsuba clan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosaer View Post
I never looked at it that way. you make some interesting points here. although Katsuto's "ship" was more him advising Tatsuya to get into a master clan after beating Ichijou, he did suggest it. Maybe we're not the only ones who can see the plausibility of this possibility.

as for the library scene, I think Tatsuya's initial response was meant to be platonic and only after speaking did he realize the dual meaning of his words...but even then he still didn't refuse them or her. I might need to go check that scene again
My point with Katsuto's "shipping" Mayumi to Tatsuya is that Katsuto has fundamentally remove himself as an option for Mayumi.

Last edited by encia; 2014-05-17 at 20:03.
encia is offline   Reply With Quote