View Single Post
Old 2014-05-17, 11:39   Link #24
nosaer

Quote:
Originally Posted by encia View Post
Tatsuya already stated a limit with his love for Miyuki i.e. "romantic love" is off-limits with Miyuki.

Juumonji already attempted to "ship" Mayumi to Tatsuya and the library scene between Tatsuya and Mayumi indicates something i.e. without surveillance cameras, Tatsuya could have returned Mayumi's advances.

Tatsuya's main problem is his guardian responsibility for Miyuki which could interfere with advancing a relationship with Mayumi i.e. can He effectively protect two women in his life?

Tatsuya's guardian responsibility for Miyuki seems to have been lessen in the recent novels.
I never looked at it that way. you make some interesting points here. although Katsuto's "ship" was more him advising Tatsuya to get into a master clan after beating Ichijou, he did suggest it. Maybe we're not the only ones who can see the plausibility of this possibility.

as for the library scene, I think Tatsuya's initial response was meant to be platonic and only after speaking did he realize the dual meaning of his words...but even then he still didn't refuse them or her. I might need to go check that scene again
nosaer is offline   Reply With Quote