View Single Post
Old 2014-05-17, 06:19   Link #61
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
Guys, this phenomenon is called epileptic trees. it's on tv tropes. It is commonly known as a very bad thing, but your mileage may vary. (I've apparently been reading too much tv tropes lol. It is destroying my vocabulary.) Anyway, this is a fan theory right? It hasn't been confirmed. Also, I'm completely confused as to what is meant in the first place by someone saying she is Nuit. Does that mean anything? Was she important enough of a character originally to even have such a title in mind?... I'm guessing that it's likely the case that she wasn't, though I'm sure that with the new NT 10 spoilers that are coming out, everyone is going to now cling on to these possible myriad interpretations of different characters that might make more sense now.

I also recommend spoilering anything referencing what we learned in NT10 spoilers in this thread and all other non-NT10 threads.
1. She is the donor of the sisters who are a part of Alisters plan and it had to be her clones and no one elses because of her abilities.

2. Just like Touma whenever she messes with some experiment or gets involved in an incident Alister doesn't try to stop her (seriously messing with level 6 shift should have brought about severe consequences for both Touma and Mikoto but nothing happened).

3. She is AC's mascot, which means she like Rouma and Accelerator is one of Alisters "favorites" (not that that's a good thing).

4. The sisters.

I didn't go into detail because I would have to spoil a lot of stuff for that, but basically the whole "she's nothing special" is just "fans" (note the quotes) talking like what they say is canon, people forget that if Kamachi keeps characters around they are important specially the one with the most "screentime".