View Single Post
Old 2014-05-15, 19:49   Link #2
guestuser

i guess i take this one
i like tatsuya because he is one of the rarest kind of protagonist unlike most protagonist they are either weak or strong but tatsuya he is a true OP character in that they win in a interesting way but they differ between style so u may not like his style of winning and most main character will win in the end anyway so why bother to drag it out longer than it need to and true OP main dont have to or a need to develop their characters until the time is right like at the middle stage or the end stage because dont lump a OP character with a weak or strong character because they need to develop earlier to survive the next fight so they have a big difference and a true OP main character is suppose to dominate the beginning and the middle to protect their title as the strongest which they usually have one have but will have a much harder time until they lose and the gary sue thing to me is just a OP protagonist that is boring not about how powerful they are like i said they have a style of winning if u dont like that style than feel to call them that but i find tatsuya interesting so i just refer to him as a true OP main character also because it is hard to find a style similar to tatsuya i only know of like about one main i can think of that is super similar to him
guestuser is offline   Reply With Quote