Old 2014-05-11, 11:47   Link #43
Haigon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4chan
>Nuit
>Typically depicted as being covered in stars

Mikoto confirmed to be Nuit.
>"Note that Heaven is not a place where Gods Live; Nuit is Heaven, itself."
>"It should be evident that Nuit obtains the satisfaction of Her Nature when the parts of Her Body fulfill their own Nature. The sacrament of life is not only so from the point of view of the celebrants, but from that of the divinity invoked
>"Nuit cries: "I love you," like a lover; when even John reached only to the cold impersonal proposition "God is love." She woos like a mistress; whispers "To me!" in every ear; Jesus, with needless verb, appeals vehemently to them "that labour and are heavy laden." Yet She who can promise in the present, says: "I give unimaginable joys on earth," making life worth while; "certainty, not faith, while in life, upon death," the electric light Knowledge for the churchyard corpsecandle Faith, making life fear-free, and death itself worth while: "peace unutterable, rest, ecstasy," making mind and body at ease that soul may be free to transcend them when It will."
>"Come forth, o children, under the stars, & take your fill of love!" (AL I:12).
>"For I am divided for love's sake, for the chance of union." (AL I:29).
>"I give unimaginable joys on earth: certainty, not faith, while in life, upon death; peace unutterable, rest, ecstasy; nor do I demand aught in sacrifice."
>"Invoke me under my stars! Love is the law, love under will.

So basically Mikoto is the Goddess of Love.
Oh my... Kamachi!
Haigon is offline   Reply With Quote