View Single Post
Old 2014-04-27, 16:47   Link #77
Miraluka
Banned

She was good to me once upon a time (just check my first posts in the character and anime thread) but after that it went downhills(to me).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdway
You don't even believe your own words. People will be bitching even more if that was Index, heck some did for the Epilogue on NT when she complained about food .
People usually goes hatedom when there is character that stands in the way of your favorite ship. Example: Kazumi got so much hate from Shana's fans even if that "triangle" had no basis nor future ever to begin with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv
Yes, powerful tomboyish girls are usually best... but Tsundere usually goes too far for me... it's nice because when they are dere... it's "worth it" but you end up getting pissed off most of the time...
There was at least one time where she was dere to Touma? Because when she usually is Touma is no where to be seen .

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
So we'll have to see... Touma's just way too nice for his own good... he should just leave some of those girls on the street after how they treat him after he constantly saves their lives, I swear to Othinus.
And dumb, or maybe he is playing Kodaka here in the series?
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote