View Single Post
Old 2014-04-25, 02:28   Link #83
Diocar

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoboSobo View Post
The aoe decomposition protects him from projectile weapons and other stuff like that, even from effects of the spell like high pressure air, cold air, hot air etc stuff like that(like he did when he stopped lina vs myuki fight with gram dispersion)
But it doesn't help him with protection from spells, because that requires to target the magic sequence it self.

i know that, i meant similar to ZI because its an area of effect spell i was not referring to how the spell works, and similar to DF because data fortification also helps with protection from projectile, magic effects etc. But yeah yo can call it a barrier type magic. maybe we should name it " Null Barrier" and stop using aoe decomposition for it, such a mouthful.
Mist dispersal is a single target spell, but yeah we could say Aoe decomposition is like area of effect MD.
And didn't he used this aoe decomposition when he stopped miyuki and lina fight by using gram dispersion to dispel the magic?
I know it doesn't state its was aoe decomposition but it said the hot and cold air was stopped by an invisible wall in front of him. wasn't that aoe decomposition?
In the lina vs miyuki he stoped their spells with a normal gram dispersion and then starts lamenting that he doesn t have the magic to defend himself against the cold and heat of their spels and in the last minute miyuki protects her oni-sama with a barrier spell. And again for the 1000th time decomp cant stop cold and heat! And other things like that. What he can actually do is destroy other ppl spels!

And btw how can DF help against projectiles or effects from magic?????
Diocar is offline   Reply With Quote