View Single Post
Old 2014-04-25, 01:38   Link #75
IceHism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diocar View Post

@ IceHism
I don t know what is the diference in the spell to decompose when he decomposes diferent materials. I just read the mangas recently and as when he ko's hattori they say he couldn t have used loop cast to create the compound waves because he needed to use the spell with diferent activation sequences unless he did something even more complex (wich he did) i kind of thought diferent materials equals slighty dif activation sequences.

Tatsuya used the loop cast system in that scene and indeed used the same spell 3 times. The student council did not believe that they were the same spell because he had to deal with 3 variables already (Target, strength, time of duration) and did not think he could do 4 variables. In reality, Tatsuya used 4 variables (adding number of vibrations) so he could cast the same activation sequence. The difference between the waves was just choosing different variables which doesn't affect the whole activation sequence unlike if it was 3 and # of vibrations was a constant.
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote