View Single Post
Old 2014-04-24, 12:27   Link #25
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACertainStark View Post
spoilers are tld:
I wonder why that last part if true makes me rofl so hard.

Anyway, so we might have to wait one more chapter? That's a surprise... So if that's true there is still a chance next chapter is the final chapter of railgun which they. Other announce on the 10th... At this point I guess it is unlikely because of all the new characters, but whatever. It depends on kamachi.

Also, @zaarael mitori was never part of member as far as I remember. She was just a client that was faking working together with them in order to get them to do gensei's dirty work. I don't think she was ever actually part of member I think they thought she was just related to aleister's orders or something.

If she was technically counted as part of member it would be nice to see what happens to her next chapter. Furthermore, I'm not really sure if I want to see gensei "lose" next chapter or continue to be the villain for another arc. If he continues to be a villain then the story won't end, which is nice. If he does though, then aleister seems to really let him have a little too much free reign if you ask me... For some reason, I can't see aleister forgiving gensei at all for his actions.

Anyway, it would be most interesting if next chapter, kamachi does what he always does. I.e. If he reveals who was really behind everything and who was manipulating gensei to carry out his plan (if he doesn't continue to be a villain) since this always happens (in this city) (if you let me steal a line from the anime ).

I wonder though if maybe at some point kamachi will stop the railgun manga and temporarily replace it with a mental out manga and then switch back or something and so a time skip...
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote