View Single Post
Old 2014-04-24, 04:57   Link #64
SoboSobo
Reader, thinker, Retard

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
Actually if you read volume 3 when tatsuya help mayumi in her match she still in good health/balance mentality due removing some garbage/excess in program/shorten activation sequence and compacting all in them small activation system, example of this is flying type magic that tatsuya discover and lessen the mental fantique in vol 3 of course,

So make it simplier explanation without the tech that tatsuya invented they can't spam magic due to mental fatique and mana consumption

I guess if will depend on mana reserves or if you high lvl spell whole day it can cause mental fatique to the user if the said user push it to the limit with loopcast cad & shoten mana consumption ._. I'm sorry if its so confusing
Its not confusing, i said the use of magic will cause mental fatigue that will lead to exhaustion both physically and mentally.
And how fast you get exhausted from magic use depends how high the psion reserves of the magician is.
Remember in volume 4 the Mirage Bat finals when every participant used flying magic, after some times participants started to land because of the fail safe in the flying type CAD that will terminate the spell in case the users psion reserves would drop under a certain level, this fail safe was put in the CAD to prevent overuse of magic that can lead to physical damage and mental damage. At the end only miyuki was left flying because she has an insane amount of psions.

Another example is when tatsuya and miyuki go to the FLT 3rd divison with the flight type magic CAD, and Ushiyama ask's him if that is flight type magic and if it works, and tasuya said it needs to be tested because he an miyuki are not what people will call normal magicians, that statement was about them having a insane amount psions and the technology needed to be tested to see how the flight type magic will work for your average magician with a lot lower psion count.
SoboSobo is offline   Reply With Quote