View Single Post
Old 2014-04-22, 07:18   Link #38
Echizen777

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoboSobo View Post
i agree with echizen777 here.

I mean mayumi for example her targeting is precise as we seen in 9sc arc but she won't be able to target lets say a target that he/she has hidden behind an obstacle and the target eidos has been mixed up with a lot more edioses because all through she can identify the eidos around her but can`t tell which eidos is which, she needs visual confirmation to precisely see which eidos is which.
Now in case of tatsuya's ES even through he uses his visual sense to gather information about the edios around him he doesn`t need visual confirmation of which edios belongs to. using visual confirmation just makes things more easy for him.
i hope you guys can understand , it made a lot more sense in my head lol

Also is also stated in the novel that tatsuya is not the only magician who can independently identify information bodies. It was said that only a small percent of the magicians have the sensory ability to further distinguish an information body from another.
With tatsuyas ES being the most powerful sensory type ability we have seen so far, could be other magician with even better sensory abilities then him or ES could be the best it can be, we don`t know that without more information.
There is no real power for ES magic, he gathers informations because he is able to see them in the ID. And Mayumi can targets opponents hidden beyond obstacles, her Multi Scope only works in the physical realm so she can't predict or sense incoming attacks. Her bullets can hit opponents from impossible angles and she can hit them whatever their position thanks to Multi-Scope and Hale Particles, permitting her to transforms air into munitions.

Mayumi and Tatsuya are the best snipers, but Mayumi is better than him in this category.
Echizen777 is offline   Reply With Quote