View Single Post
Old 2014-04-16, 01:58   Link #81
SoboSobo
Reader, thinker, Retard

Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
I'm pretty sure the Yotsuba's numbers are less than a hundred. The Nightmare of Dahan cost the Yotsuba half of its combat magicians, which were 30, including the head. This means it had more than 60 members originally and its been decades since then. If we take this as a reference for measuring other clans, then they may very well have more than a hundred members.
thx for the info... i was just trying to imagine the scale of the battle in case tatsuya goes ballistic on the yotsuba which is not outside the real of high possibility.Then there should be around same number now as well.
Considering they are spread all over japan taking them out its not an impossible task.
Would make a nice twist for him to go Thermonuclear on the Yotsuba, i don`t like them treating people like crap.
Maybe with the next volumes when the confrontation between the yotsuba and the Black Sage, will gather Yotsuba magicians in one place just ready for a juicy delicious Material Burst.
taking the yotsuba and the black sage anti-magic faction with one spell its a double win
SoboSobo is offline   Reply With Quote