View Single Post
Old 2014-04-15, 13:32   Link #77
SoboSobo
Reader, thinker, Retard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echizen777 View Post
I agree. He can beat Maya but for the rest he needs guile. At first I thought he might be plotting something with Kazama since he hates the 10MC system but Kyouko is a member, they depend on the Yotsuba too. Now I don't even see why he would rebel against them. The consequences aren't worth it.
i agree.... besides i don't get the feeling that maya actually has any ill intent towards tatsuya, for more or less they seem to have the same type of personality. Maybe the whole thing with the guardian stuff was just a scheme so she could have a justification to keep tatsuya and miyuki togheter, at least from what we know of yatsuba inner workings i don`t see another way to keep tatsuya around one of the candidates for the head of the clan.

Also the statement in vol 12 ch.15
In the end, the Master’s true feelings on the matter are to have his revenge against the people responsible for bringing out Great Han...... The real target is not such a vague organization like “Japanese Magicians”, but that clan in particular.
And Zhou had an inkling as to who among those in power bore special interest towards “that clan”.

i get the impression that "the clan" its the yotsuba clan. And the last paragraph links this to the saeagusa clan and elder kudou because they had power and they also had a interest to reduce the yotsuba clan power because they thought they become to powerful.
If this is the case it will make for a interesting story since i fell like the yotsuba will have no choice but to rely on tatsuya's power at some point.

As for kazama hating the 10MC..... i`m not sure if its hate or something else . But it seems the 101st battalion is not on good terms with the 10MC.
“Talented but on rotten footing with the Ten Master Clans. Wouldn’t he be a perfect fit in our unit?” said by sanada talking about takuma. vol 12 ch 15.

off topic: any idea when we get volume 13?
SoboSobo is offline   Reply With Quote