View Single Post
Old 2014-04-15, 11:49   Link #75
SoboSobo
Reader, thinker, Retard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echizen777 View Post
What do you mean by hse? I agree that Tatsuya will beat Maya fairly easily but he can't possibly beat the whole clan. They are not fodders like in the Yokohama arc, they are all gifted magicians from the master clan. Let's put aside Maya and imagine him Tatsuya alone face to face with the whole clan. You think he can win?
They'd murder him, even if they are less numerous they would win against the whole Saegusa clan. Tatsuya can't beat a whole clan of gifted magicians, nobody can do this. The only way for him to succeed would be to put himself at a reasonable distance and use MB to attack all of them by surprise, that situation is unlikely.
Its a miss type was suppose to be she not hse(duh i`m an idiot).
I might've expressed my self wrong, off course he can`t take the whole clan at once his not a god. But he can take them out one by one this is just a hypothesis.
Besides i believe it says that to many magicians in one place can cause the spells to interfere with one another causing them to have no effect(something along the line that happen in the bus when all the students tried to activate magic at same time).

Spoiler for Volume 8 Chapter 15:

But from what i can understand from this dialog maya clearly expresses her fear in regards of the yotsuba clan not just herself, but that's just my opinion.
If tatsuya wasn't able to do any real damage to the clan beyond just killing her, why would she plan and do anything to prevent that from happening.
Also yotsuba clan operates in total secrecy no one knows who is a member of the clan and who is not. Except those who bear the yotsuba name and can be identified directly by that the rest is just pure speculation and rumors.
One way tatsuya can deal massive damage to the clan is by revealing those kind of information to the general public, like the true owners of the FLT, their intelligence network etc. This kind of attack would be far more powerful then just killing the clan members.

Opinions?
SoboSobo is offline   Reply With Quote