View Single Post
Old 2014-04-14, 18:50   Link #70
SoboSobo
Reader, thinker, Retard

Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
For starters, he is Miyuki's Guardian so he has to guard her at all times. Going to high school isn't all that bad of a deal for him, either. The nation's magical research can only be accessed from magic high school and university, which he plans to use to achieve his true goal. Tatsuya wants to move magicians out of the private sector so they don't have to be used as weapons by the military. This would also cut the power of the ten families, particularly the Yotsuba.

The ultimate antagonist will undoubtedly be the Yotsuba, but for now they consist of foreign military powers such as GAA and USNA, other families such as the Saegusa, and other other sages.
not sure if USNA is an antagonist anymore(maybe lina will be an ally), GAA and the anti-magic goon squad in front with the sage will play a part in it that's for sure, as for the ultimate antagonist i bet it will be the ten master clans, since the 10 clans selection is coming up and the plot of the other clans to reduce the yotsuba power i bet the clan will end up in a position where they will need tatsuya's help in order to survive but since the clan has treated him the way they did his help wont come cheap if will come at all.Why do i get this tingling sensation that at the end he's gonna be the next heir, maybe even the head?
i guess my theory depends on what the author meant by chopping at yotsuba power, but judging that the clan power it determined by the magic power of the clan members, i assume it will mean "removing" some of its members. I based this theory on the statement that Elder Kudou made regarding to tatsuya, that if the other clans knew that tatsuya is a strategic magician , that will give the yotsuba a great advantage over the rest of the clans. AS happen to the Itsuwa clan that ascended to the ten master clans just because they had a strategic magician Itsuwa Mio.
SoboSobo is offline   Reply With Quote