View Single Post
Old 2014-04-14, 10:42   Link #66
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaultec View Post
Im not sure if this question belongs here, but I was wondering what exactly is Tatsuya's motive? Why is he still attending high school and taking orders from the Yotsuba family? I understand that Tatsuya has the guardian role, but that doesnt really explain why he follows the Yotsuba family's instructions, considering how his sister dislikes the family? Also what exactly is the main antagonist in the series? Is it the ten families, Yotsuba, or something else?
Tatsuya wants to change the way magicans are treated ... probably so that Miyuki won't be forced to go through a similar experience as he did, once she becomes the clan head and for her to have a better life then he does...

Miyuki is the candidate to become the next head ... due to Tatsuya,and it doesn't seem like she will give up on that position ... due to her mother's teaching. (according to Maya and so far I haven't seen something that contradicts that)

She also doesn't hate the entire clan, since ... from what I have seen her relationship with the Kuroba twins is on pretty good terms.

The only people that she dislikes are the ones who downplay and ridicule her brother ... but she can slowly reform that way of thinking ... once she becomes the clan head.

Tatsuya is attending High School because Miyuki is attending it ... it's a part of his Gaurdian duties and being close to his Primary ... in case something happens and it does give him opportunity to study and access the Magic University library so he is not complaining about it...

Also Tatsuya takes orders from the Yotsuba ... because they also usually have an effect on Miyuki's safety and the safety of the world surrounding her, which is the only thing that he really cares about...

Finally ... we don't know who is going to be the final main antagonist, since the novels are still ongoing ... currently that role is filled by Zhou Gongijn and his master the Black Sage, who want to destroy the Yotsuba (which, also involves Miyuki ) for destroying their country a few years ago...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote