View Single Post
Old 2014-04-13, 15:23   Link #49
Chris38

^ Nope, unlike you I don't see Tatsuya rebelling against the Yotsuba ... since they are still keeping Miyuki as his chain and I don't see how that will change in any reasonable future, since Maya pretty much knows what keeps Tatsuya from going against the clan and I don't see Miyuki being capable or willing to separate herself from Tatsuya or the clan - due to her mothers tutoring, which has been mentioned by Maya in volume 8.

So,unless they somehow make some unreasonable demand from Miyuki that Tatsuya won't agree with or somehow threaten her safety ... I don't see Tatsuya moving against them ... at least not openly... and considering Maya's personality ... I doubt she would do something so foolish...

I could see though how Tatsuya's idea of creating a world where magicians aren't treated as weapons could conflict with the Yotsuba ideology .... but as long as they could gain something from this idea ... and Tatsuya is smart enough to portray it in that way ... I don't think they will actually be against it.

Last edited by Chris38; 2014-04-13 at 15:34.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote