View Single Post
Old 2014-04-11, 18:28   Link #36
Rava

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceHism View Post
True that tatsuya is the only one that can stop her but that was during the time where everyone, without any proof, speculated some sort of special relationship between Tatsuya and Mayumi + Azusa when they were trying to end the no course 2 students in student council rule. It was slander. And you know what happens to Miyuki when people do not acknowledge her brother. That seemed like more of a special situation to me tbh because Tatusya has been slandered all year and both he and Miyuki just ignore it 99% of the time.

Though i'm not sure how it would be bad if he became leader of the club activities or public moral committee. Those two clubs along with the student council seem to run the whole school.
But the problem is, that intimidating display is going to continue to stick around the memories of the upperclassmen. Even now with the 2nd Year part of the storyline, people are still deathly afraid of Miyuki running amok. For example, in Double 7,

Quote:
Shizuku and Honoka had turned pale for another reason altogether. That was because they were fearful of the winter storm that was about to ravage this entire room. Fortunately, prior to that occurrence, Tatsuya opened his mouth.
They've seen it happen once. They don't want to see it happen again.

Keep in mind, I'm not saying the option is bad, just unlikely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galacticichi View Post
I think Miyuki will be much more mature by the 3rd year. Even now in the second year, with kouhai, she isn't the same girl as in the first volume.

And some really complicated circumstances would have Tatsuya as the president of anything because Tatsuya isn't the type of person to want all that responsibility and even more jobs than he already has. The only motive for him having a leading position would be some really nice benefits and I can't think of any for the PMC or the Club Management Group. Though, Mayumi displayed some neat privileges when she was Student Council President...
Yup, if any leadership position was likely, it would have to be something on the Student Council. Without more elaboration on what kind of benefits the Club President would have, it's really hard to say there's any compelling reason to throw him there in the first place.
Rava is offline   Reply With Quote