View Single Post
Old 2014-04-10, 20:42   Link #35
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
Well i was just thinking that isnt it weird that Erika is a course 2 student?
I know Leo will always be one hes a fortress series and a bs mage but Erika isnt supposed to be a BS mage and if we are talking about genetics Erika should be superior to Shizuku due to her mom is the only magician while his father is a bussiness man. Chiba's one of the strongest swordsman clan in japan and most likely the world. And she has genes of a direct decendant of Rozen who is famous around the world for their invention of cad and probably they have enough magic ability according to Tatsuya someone must be adept to magic to be a great engineer.
Well Erika maybe on genius level in sword due to her being the only one who can use Yamatsunami. And only been practecing the sword for only 3 years since the start of the series.

The only thing i can think about is that Satou-sensei have something in mind putting her in course 2 or is he trolling?
Btw Erika is part of the top 20 in theory exams.
You're mistaken. Erika's father was a Chiba and her mother was half-Japanese. Tatsuya also stated that CADs can still be made without magic. The Rozens are probably non-magicians who just own the business. Besides, Shizuku and Honoka are just mutations in being born with great magical talent despite their lack of strong lineage.
BW95 is offline   Reply With Quote