View Single Post
Old 2014-04-10, 16:47   Link #33
Echizen777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
First 12 volumes.

I don't follow. I'll also add that magicians don't exist, so saying he represents the magicians in current society isn't sying he's some form of social commentary.

If you write a story where God himself descends to tell the MC "by My will, you're not the strongest. Because you need to go save the world". Then the character's strength is justified by the plot. Both the how and why. I'd still find it rather... unsatisfying writing.

Most MC have problems in the first volume. Second at the latest. He still hasn't been in real danger so far.
By danger what do you mean exactly? At the beginning his opponents were just not at his level. You consider his last fight against Lina not dangerous?

Quote:
So you think if we start training early, practically anyone could do even one thing he did? Kokonoe, a nationally recognized master of ninjutsu already acknowledged his inferiority in pure martial arts.
He has the level of his master but it is because he trained for years, there are the fruits of his hard work and despite this, he never won against him in martial arts.

Quote:
As for CAD... He's not just a good tinkerer. He's probably the best designer in the country. Better than any of the adults. He already solved one of the so called "Three Great Problems". You think that's normal?
Of course that's not normal. He is a genius, geniuses are geniuses because they are above normal people. He is able to do all this because he has a genius intellect, there are geniuses in our world too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
Hey guys isnt Erika plot armor wierd?
Yeah, it is.
Echizen777 is offline   Reply With Quote