View Single Post
Old 2014-04-06, 00:20   Link #97
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galacticichi View Post
Haha! Is Tatsuya always high? Someone needs to drug test him!

I don't know if I was the first to find that because I haven't been around but I did screencap that myself. It's weird because they pan out in a myriad of other scenes and they're uniforms were fine. Funny though.

Anonfr, how was Mari?
ahahahaha @Syokool and Galacticichi man you guys are killing me in my seat.

I think Mari's voice bothered me less than I thought it would. Same with Mayumi.

In the PV's those 2 VA's sounded way too much like previous characters for me to differentiate, but I think a few episodes in and I'll be completely used too it.

Still not sure if I'll get around to feeling Mari sounds right. I think I just imagined her slightly different, but it's good enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceHism View Post
Some people i come across have already started to drop to the anime after seeing that the first episode was slow....

oh my...., usually i would say "don't judge a book by its cover"
but..... that's pretty sad.

also, they think this is gonna be full of harem, and incest... oh little do they know.
We got some sharp kids around. Or you know, the last 10 pages of the LN forum had shipping, incest, and mary sue talk. So there is always that.

I think if I saw this before I read it I would be sold on just the Dojo scene. I really like how this series is getting treated.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote