View Single Post
Old 2014-04-05, 23:41   Link #90
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galacticichi View Post

Everyone is a weed!
ahahahaha I missed that. Is this the first mistake of the season? Did you catch it? If so, be proud!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyC1994 View Post
So, what are your guy's first impression of the episode 1 so far? Any gripes or praises? I have yet to see it, but I'm pretty excited.
Hey Tony, it's really good! Did everything I wanted too personally. I think you won't be disappointed. Plus the opening sequence (Shown at the end) Shows Katsuo using Phallanx! It's different from how I expected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verisimilitude View Post
You know guys, it's only taken 1 episode for some people in the anime thread to say Gary Stu. What the heck was in the 1st episode that even made Tatsuya seem like a Gary Stu anway?
I think I've seen that guy on some LN threads before. He probably checked into our most recent Mary Sue discussion. It's kind of really sad the LN thread basically closed on that note.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike211 View Post
By the look of the end credit, the anime would do the first 2 arc (Enrollment and Nine Schools Competition) which is 4 volumes in 26 eps. Let hope that is enough and they don't screw it up.

Well, since the anime hype me up I guess I have to re-read the LN.
Well 2 cour shows typically have 2 opening and closing credits. The 9SC being shown in the first cour's opening would probably mean it's going to start while we're still within the first 12 episodes.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote