View Single Post
Old 2014-04-05, 20:13   Link #59
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
Yea and Im afraid next episode would be Tatsuya vs Hattori.

Aside from that; it was only a fraction but Leo and Erika exchange hand gestures.

Well supposedly Tatsuya would be bending down due to height difference; so Miyuki tip top toed him!

I can say Miki was one of my top favs but seeing the op make me want to slap him with my "you are so badass" seal.
I'm welcome to the next episode being Tats Vs Hattori, though it would probably happen at the very end of the episode.

I agree about Miki being badass but man you must have some sharp eyes for those hand gestures. I missed it in the 100 times I watched the opening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
It might have just been the camera moving , but I think it's safe to say they were kissing to release the seal.

Yeah. I didn't feel they skipped anything and to be honest thney didn't except the conversation inside the cabinet regarding Tatsuya's dad, but they had it at home so no real harm done.
It's still debatable no matter what. Ambiguous madhouse shipping I say.

But yeah, I agree. It covered everything I wanted out of it. Even the changed scene still got the important part. It got the conversation and showed Miyuki accidentally freezing stuff. I'm fine with it.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote