View Single Post
Old 2014-04-05, 18:39   Link #48
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
Yeah, but in the LN she got all excited when she found out Tatsuya's name because she recognized him as the guy who got the top score in theory.
That's at least half true.
I remember her being more talkative, maybe excited, but her true personality doesn't really start to show until later

Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
Yeah. I know what real Japanese people look like. It's an awful truth. The difference between 2D and 3D. Uncanny valley my ass.
LOL. This made me laugh. But yeah, truth hurts. Real life has many more unattractive people. Tatsuya is supposed to be real average looking. Translated in real life and he looks a lot cooler than you're average looking Japanese Youth you see in a drama. With his sharp features and sharp gaze.

OKAY. So at the end which is probably what the opening looks like, we see Tatsuya and Miyuki hold hands and then get closer to each other. Did anyone else wonder "Are they supposed to be kissing? Is this Madhouse's ship?!" It might be a reference to the seal though. Maybe. At least, that's what they'll say if asked.

Then we see Katsuo cast a spell that tosses a car in the air. That's Phalanx right? It's a bit different from what I imagined.

Last edited by anonfr; 2014-04-05 at 18:53.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote