View Single Post
Old 2014-04-04, 17:45   Link #6
Rava

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceHism View Post
I'm not sure if i can even lie here. I'm a frequent forum user at many places and i prefer general threads over all of these very specific threads. This is how i see it, people naturally head to a general thread first. Because of that, there tends to be more people who read that general thread and thus you have more people willing to answer to your posts and that's the point of a forum, It's not very fun if so few people reply to your posts. By separating everything into separate but appropriate threads, it gives me the impression that the forum is sort of unpopular/dead because many threads with less posts doesn't look as good as 1 thread many posts. A general thread encompasses everything, a specific thread can be very.... excluding and you don't even get the feeling that people have at least read your post.
You do realize that they do this for their Anime forums too, and have done so for many years, right? The only thing new here is them doing this to a light novel series.

If you want to complain, you're better off going to the Forum and Site Feedback section of the board for it instead of cluttering it up here.
Rava is offline   Reply With Quote