View Single Post
Old 2014-03-20, 13:30   Link #80
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGUN H.E.X. View Post
well Crossbone Gundam has shown us that even leaving your enemies to live & getting rescued by their friends later has its consequences, that is they got executed by their own "friends" that rescued them in the name of absolute order of the rules they have to live by, that is punish to those who humiliate their own people,

it could be worse like the immobile MS, MA, or a Ship can't be detected by their respective allies, particularly drifting in the vacuum of space, leaving them to slowly die painfully due to the replenishing of their life support oxygen, food, & water supply or getting captured, held captive by the opposing faction to be imprisoned or totured or just brutally executed again

even units with a life support ejection system does not help either, particularly during in the middle of battle, while trying to escape your disabled unit, you might just get in the line of a crossfire, ripping apart your defenseless body in the process whether its by an enemy or by your own friend by accident, a friendly fire,

Kira Yamato's actions is still questionable of its usage in the battlefield to me.......
Obviously, I wasn’t talking about long term. Like I said, during a fierce battle, giving your opponents a moment to live and a chance to survive is indeed a kind thing to do no matter what will happen to them afterwards. After that, of course people like Kira won’t be responsible for his opponents' well being (contrary to what many people believe, he's not an omnipotent Jesus ). To survive the next moment, It’s up to those pilots’ effort (how much they want to survive) and dumb luck after people like Kira & Kio granted them survival chance. Anything can happen to those pilots after the MSs being disabled, just like how anything can happen to anyone in the middle of a war (disabled or not).