View Single Post
Old 2006-03-19, 07:00   Link #52
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by riznar
I'm sorta half joking, but it would be fun to have a episodic Shirou approval rating poll, and we can track his development across the series.
Heh, I think you answer your own question here. From the first post of this thread...
Quote:
Please bear in mind that we will only accept reasonable requests, we wish to maintain the focus within the forum and cut down on the noise (so no pointless threads cluttering up the place).
I'm not sure exactly what you're suggesting but it seems you are looking at a thread / poll for each episode to track the popularity of a specific character. This does seem too much like a "fan-club" thread (actually multiple threads all about a single character) to me. So, it's unlikely to happen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira_Naruto
Sorry, but really hopes that whatever befalls the Shuffle forum wont happened here >__<
We have no plans to allow this to happen here I hope the "signal to noise" ratio found here is acceptable containing posts with good mix of real discussion and speculation as to what's happening within the series and game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by riznar
Edit: Sounds like a lot of whining posts happened actually...
Nothing actually "bad" happened to the Shuffle! forum, it's just that we had large numbers of "fan-club" threads which didn't actually contribute anything except allowing fans to make huge numbers of pointless posts about how much they liked character A and how much they hated character B While many enjoy this sort of thing it does make it difficult to find the real content or discussion about the storyline and series.
xris is offline   Reply With Quote