View Single Post
Old 2003-12-25, 21:34   Link #44
tamex
brasileiro, e foda-se vc!

Send a message via ICQ to tamex
yes, it's easy to say "Wait until you can buy more" and stuff like "Oh, mine is like worst currency with dollar" and blablabla...

the main problem is: Brazil is a poor country, and so is our currency and people... (yes, I'm brazilian) ...

second point: here in Brazil there are some licensed manga, but it's the same as getting used toilet paper and printing in it. and I'm not even saying about the price which is abusive

Of course, there's always that alternative to grab like 4 or 5 friends and order all together, but still, the product will be expensive to import.

maybe in your country you may see scanlation as a bridge to licensing, but I see as an only opportunity to read manga. since I can't affod learning japanese (time and money) , so I guess I can't buy japanese manga.

it's easy for everybody outside talk about how there are easy solutions. I just regret that Bleach got licensed, to be honest, I hope the guy who closed the contract dies from heart attack.

and another thing: don't say "Learn japanese", "Work to earn money" and that so old saying that you people like to use as solutions.

as I said before, it's easy to talk while you're outside the main stuff.
tamex is offline   Reply With Quote