Thread: Future Warfare
View Single Post
Old 2014-02-16, 07:57   Link #61
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
You will always have trouble killing something at this stage of human evolution and technological advancement. Think of it as quality-control from a manufacturing perspective, except that you are now manufacturing sentient humans who are capable of thinking for themselves. It is simply that the product is "not perfect enough" and still requires fine-tuning, but the batch produced is too large to be destroyed without cost and consequence.

From a cardinal perspective they are still the weaker ones, and it is just more filtering to be done.

P.S I am looking at this perspective from a devil's advocate point of view. I am not, by any means, a facist or a racist.
You are missing my major point; which is that attempts to manipulate Darwinism via war = death to the perpetrators. By Darwinism rules it means those who do so, are only getting themselves weeded out. Thus anyone who follow in their footsteps would likely be dooming themselves.

Those who start wars to manipulate Darwinism, are themselves not exempt from its rules. The fact that they suffer horrible deaths should be enough evidence that it is futile.

Rule number 1 of Darwinism; if it kills you, stop doing it!