View Single Post
Old 2014-02-04, 03:18   Link #1
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

Mushoku Tensei -Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu- [WN]

Original Title : 無職転生 - 異世界行ったら本気だす -
Alternative Title: Jobless Reincarnation -It will be all out if I go to another world-
Author : Rifujin na Magonote (理不尽な孫の手)
Illustrator : Shirotaka (シロタカ)
Publisher : MF Books
Link: *mod snip*
US Licensed by Seven Seas

Spoiler for Novel Cover Illustration:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synopsis
A 34-years-old NEET otaku is chased out from his house by his family. This virgin, plump, unattractive, and penniless nice guy found that his life are going down the path to an end, He then recalled that his life could actually be much better if he can get over the dark history of his life. Just when he was at the point of regret, he saw a truck moving at fast speed, and 3 high-schoolers in it's path. Mustering all strength he had, he tried to save them and ended getting run over by the truck, quickly ending his life. The next time he opened his eyes, he is already reincarnated to a world of sword and magic as Rudeus Greirad. Born to a new world, a new life, Rudeus decided that, "This time, I'll really live my life to the fullest with no regret!". Thus start the journey of a man yearning to restart his life.
Spoiler for Characters:

After Tate Yuusha no Nariagari; Knights & Magic; Next is this. Truth to be told, when I was travelling on the world of Narou, I actually almost fed up with Templates like Tensei and Isekai, but grow to get used to it and didn't stop me from enjoying this one title. Currently, I already finished reading chapter 9. hmm, I guess this can be considered as a Harem?

A little bit Off-topic: I thought of making a thread for Narou and introduces several other titles that worth to be noticed (even though lots of them are not or may not even be get their chance to be published as LN), what do you guys think?

EDIT: added syosetsu link

Last edited by LKK; 2018-07-09 at 09:20. Reason: added license info & removed web link
amatsunagi is offline   Reply With Quote