View Single Post
Old 2006-03-12, 23:34   Link #42
JarOfMayo

Hi,
I'm always browsing around for a new "novel" to read after finally~ finishing last scenario for FSN maybe this week. I been working on FSN all last summer but I never thought the last scenario was very interesting until I played it late at night and you first encounter the "darkness" (purposely mislabeled for spoiler reasons) which freaked the sheets out of me.

But anyway Sushi-Y's sig drew me to this, good to know its a novel with no ero, but how is the "novel" experience compared to FSN? I was impressed from first playing FSN and how it did action sequences sooo well.

Just wondering is Higurashi like it in a sense or... more toward a plantarian or naucissa (sp?) sorta thing?

Also how is the horror in this work, I've always been a coward lol. Like I said things like the FSN "darkness" scared the begeesus out of me. I was wondering am I gonna be jumping in my pants or... lol I don't even watch horror movies ;-;

Also (mmm lots of also lol), I understand through the horror description the element of blood on the theme for the website... but what the heck is the "eyes" thing after you "enter" at http://www.oyashirosama.com/web/enter.htm. I'll know eventually? Cause damn i hate creepy stuff like that
JarOfMayo is offline   Reply With Quote