View Single Post
Old 2014-01-08, 07:48   Link #9
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by amatsunagi View Post
I don't know if this is the same as Dungeon deai, since I haven't read that one (it is in my read list).

Weed's dark enough to me, his greed is insatiable, to the point of squeezing or wringing every last bit of thing he can use, literally. Normally people don't go that far (let just say he is like Uncle Scrooge). But then again, his actions, although not for charitable act, is motivated by the need to care for his family, especially his little sister. Even if he didn't realized it, he actually did care for others, that's why I said he is kind, (his teammates, his teacher, etc).

Okay that's enough rant about Weed ^^

While answering all of your question, I'll talk more about the series.

Spoiler for Summary:

Spoiler for Raftalia or Laftalia:

Naofumi ways of adventuring is party style and he is on supportive role. The shield grant him boost in stats, mainly defense and new skill to use such as imprisoning target, heal, guarding, etc.
Spoiler:
Son of a bitch. I always thought those aspects as more comedic than dark. Korean novels like these don't have much depth to them. This shares more similarities to Ark. Another Korean novel with a similar character and setting.

Thanks for the info dump, but I think you should put those in spoiler tags.

I'm guessing this is a harem?
Did this slave magically grow up into the beast woman on the cover of the first novel?
So currently how is our protagonist holding up compared to the other heroes?

Last edited by BW95; 2014-01-09 at 21:46.
BW95 is offline   Reply With Quote