View Single Post
Old 2014-01-01, 00:10   Link #100
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by finalfury View Post
I have been revived from hibernation after reading this. Thank you.

She has blue hair, her powers, her adorableness, personality, aesthetic design, Hayamin, and more.

You can't help but love her after that.

Nakamura-san is probably my favorite seiyuu so of course I will worship Tatsuya. That's a guarantee.

I look forward to hearing "Onii-san" from her. <3

As for infodumps hmm, couldn't they do a chibi character explanation at the end of each episode explaining the terminology.

IMO, I'd rather they have a pre-air of sorts with chibi anime characters explaining the terminology and lore of the anime as to get people to understand what is going on then start the anime from episode 1. Not sure if the budget will allow for that tho.

Pre-air episode(s) explaining the terms and stuff then move on to the start of the actual anime as to avoid having to deal with the lore and terminology and focus on the main plot.
First of all, happy new year! First post of 2014.

Second, it's 'onii-sama. Remember this, it's actually important (For Miyuki, at least).

Third, those suggestions don't work. The information, especially the one concerning the magic system, is way too complex to summarize in such a short time
Also, a pre airing thing would make he whole thing look pretentious as hell, not to mention the budget issues.
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote