View Single Post
Old 2013-11-17, 09:15   Link #21
Quol
That Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Is that how Fortune Teller works? Because, how the hell does that translate to the game?

Are armor allowed to give that kind of effect as well? Because that's a lot of active bonuses. I thought armor gave passive bonuses and that it was your class/subclass combi which affected your gameplay.

Also, you aren't Accelerator... Your barriers don't work that way! Kouden is so exploitable...

I did chuckle at Maze however. Forcefields to divide and conker is a favorite Protoss tactic of mine.
I just guessed at how fortune teller would work, until the guide book is released i'll just think it was something like this. Also it would work by clicking on a monster and if something appears thats what will happen. (ie: click on a monster and see him using a move so thats what will happen in the future)

The armor is a set armor that gives bonus' when equipped with each other. The only effects are; hit storage, atk/def debuff+cd/mp rec. buff and the ball. Its actually a low amount of effects Production class equipment are capable of having 3 to 5 different effects.

And yea what i tried to say is even though the vector change kouden seems strong its no where near accelerator's level and could never be. Redirecting a frontal attack is the most complex it can get and being able to reflect objects is a post apocalypse ability of reflecting spells, not exactly vector change but it can reflect things. Also thanks for the forcefield comment~

Last edited by Quol; 2013-11-17 at 13:14.
Quol is offline   Reply With Quote