Thread: Persona 5
View Single Post
Old 2013-10-26, 09:30   Link #66
Leo Keichi

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime fan99 View Post
Personally, I do not understand turn-based systems benefit outside of Pokemon At least in Pokemon you trainer giveing orders to your Pokemon
In turn-based systems people like to fight like real French gentlemen, lol.
"Let me throw this lightning spell at you, my dear sir. TAKE SOME!!! Very well, it's your turn now. But let me return to my original position first."

This game is taking so long to get released. People don't realize it, but it's taking almost as long as FFXV. I remember there's a thread here when I posted in 2010, and the game was announced already. I just hope it's coming for the PS3. I remember Atlus saying they were testing the waters with Catherine first before they made another HD game. On the other hand, in the very beginning of 3DS they said they were making a Persona game for it as well, but it seems this promise has died. Unless they're planning some unconventional PS3/3DS dual release.

I'm gonna get so disappointed if they move it to PS4, since I bought my PS3 mainly because of this game, and Versus XIII. And also The Last Guardian, lol. FFXV is taking so long, it's reaching Duke Nukem Forever levels already. And The Last Guardian isn't giving any indication of coming anytime soon either. Talk about getting struck two times by a lightning, lol. There are a ton of other games I love which I'm playing now, but still...

By the way, have you seen this site: http://p-ch.jp/
I wonder what it's about. Something big is coming, I've got the feels!

Last edited by Leo Keichi; 2013-10-26 at 21:04. Reason: Oops
Leo Keichi is offline   Reply With Quote