View Single Post
Old 2013-10-17, 06:27   Link #30
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rias View Post
Is Isuzu kai-ni worth it? Or just used for parts is best?
Isuzu Kai 2 has the best anti submarine stats in the game. I would definitely keep her if you managed to reach that far with her (mine is lvl45, and she can put up a fight to anything that isn't a BB).

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
I don't know why so few Japanese game was published in English. I means wouldn't it be cheaper to translate and publish a good game, instead of develop a whole new one? Same server cost, but less effort.
That is not really feasible:
1) Translation, no matter how negligible it can be, still cost you a moderate amount of cash, and that's for a niche game. Suffice to say, there is no guarantee there would be enough foreigners appealed by that kind of game (social games in general aren't the norm in the west) AND expecting them to pay a bit for it (not like Kancolle isn't already too generous to begin with... oh wait).

2) the servers are already overloaded as of now. They only expected 2000ish players around april/may and they are already in the 6 digits. Allowing foreigners to get in will transform the situation into a severe chokepoint.
A lot of potential japanese admirals are already annoyed that lottery slots are taken by gaijin, to the point DMM had to make a specific statetement about VPN users.

As for my own experience with 2-4, spent 2 days in there with a 30-40ish fleet. I used 2BB, 2Torpedo and 2CV and it somehow worked, although crits are just the bane as usual.
That said, I think I will just curse my persistence into trying to remodel Hibiki into bep...