View Single Post
Old 2013-10-14, 11:49   Link #69
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
Gaaahh I'm torn between whether Hayami or HanaKana may have made a better imouto..!
I can say with a lot of confidence that I've been the longest HanaKana fan of this board, and still I believe Hayamin is the right choice. Unlike others here I believe HanaKana does great with more 'mature' roles (for example, Kuroneko is one of the few characters that tempted me away from osananajimi, and IMO Fuwa Aika has been THE performance of her career).

That said, Miyuki though is more Yamato Nadeshiko with a mean jealous streak in my mind, and I've always imagined Miyuki to be like the imouto-dere version of Tsuruko from AnoHana. Regardless, Hayamin pretty much has Yamato Nadeshiko to a tee (I'd like to think Kikuko Inoue passed on the torch to Mamiko Noto who then passed it to Hayamin ) while HanaKana's Yamato Nadeshiko isn't the greatest (Susukihotaru was utterly forgettable for example).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality_Breaker View Post
This anime if done well will find a fanbase, but the worrying part is the shipping wars that'll start up because of it (of course like I said i've already picked my side).
I personally don't think so. The last time there was a HUGE divide of the fanbase because of shipping in this board was Macross Frontier, and that was because MF was made with that in mind. So far so called shipping wars have been blown way out of proportion by shipper haters, as even OreImo (probably the one that was closest to a full out war) has been comparatively tame. And I don't see anything in this series that's in OreImo's league that would put such a rift between its fans, much less anything that will turn out to a real shipping war.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote