Thread: Licensed Log Horizon (novel)
View Single Post
Old 2013-10-11, 12:24   Link #46
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krono View Post
A harem series is something like Love Hina, or Highschool DxD, or To Love-ru where every girl theoretically has an equal chance. A series where one girl has already definitively won isn't.
love hina has naru as main girl interest aswell as highschool dxd has rias >_> you know there are better examples but to love ru is indeed a real harem show but in the end there is lala and haruna but in to love ru darkness it looks like the author forget the character development of rito and just wing it with momo as organizer of rito's harem =_=,

We will see if log hora will fall into harem category as the anime was shown. As long as log hora wasn't shown in the same category with mc and girl stuck together for some time and the girl blush and shown affection and still show in the future then it probably won't be slap stick with harem label.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
I honestly think the Round Table episode is gonna be the win-or-lose episode for the anime.
The director would have to be a moron to mess it up, and should have the potential to win over any nay-sayers.
At least, that's how awesome I found it to be.
Why is Shiroe a schemer? you called him schemer but strike it through as he had a plan instead of a scheme.