Thread: Licensed Log Horizon (novel)
View Single Post
Old 2013-10-11, 11:43   Link #45
Krono

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I will stop calling SAO harem if the girls stop pursuing Kirito or no more girls are added to his so called harem. And no =_= the girls still like him as shown in later volumes. That's what people so called harem.
A harem series is something like Love Hina, or Highschool DxD, or To Love-ru where every girl theoretically has an equal chance. A series where one girl has already definitively won isn't.

Quote:
And lets stop talking about pairing or harem here because they are different. Log Hora is otp and sao is harem even if kirito already had a girlfriend since the beginning. Story wise fit doesn't seem so.
And you illustrate my point. Going around calling SAO a harem series because it has multiple girls attracted to the main character even though though he has a one true pair; while insisting that LH isn't a harem series even though the main character has multiple girls attracted to him, and has a potential one true pair is going to provoke people into responding with either "No, Log Horizon is a harem", or "No Sword Art Online isn't a harem." We can agree to disagree on this matter here, but it's likely to repeated by other people elsewhere.

I'll be happy if Log Horizon manages to avoid being unjustly tarred with the harem label, but like I said before I'm not optimistic about it.
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote