Thread: Licensed Log Horizon (novel)
View Single Post
Old 2013-10-11, 11:26   Link #43
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krono View Post
See, the problem is that SAO isn't a harem. The extremely loose definitions needed to define it as one can also be applied to Log Horizon. Shiroe and Akatsuki being a solid pair is immaterial as Kirito and Asuna are far more of a solid pair by all that's been said so far, and yet people like you continue to call SAO a harem. As long as this sort of double standard is at work, I expect we'll be seeing people calling Log Horizon a harem in reaction to it if nothing else.
I will stop calling SAO harem if the girls stop pursuing Kirito or no more girls are added to his so called harem. And no =_= the girls still like him as shown in later volumes. That's what people so called harem.

Log hora is different because they didn't even pursue that feeling. If I may say so I will probably call it love triangle with Minori but that is probably stretching it. Henrietta is professional on her feeling which is why I was surprised when she like Shiroe. And look at the op and ed of Log Hora. You won't even see it that other girls like Shiroe aside from Akatsuki because you get the feeling that they Shiroe and AKatsuki are the main pair.

And lets stop talking about pairing or harem here because they are different. Log Hora is otp and sao is harem even if kirito already had a girlfriend since the beginning. Story wise fit doesn't seem so.