Thread: Licensed Log Horizon (novel)
View Single Post
Old 2013-10-10, 19:59   Link #12
tsunade666

Novel illustrations but it got jumbled when uploading.

Vol 1-6

http://imgur.com/a/BMYhZ

It has lots of info from the characters to monster size and description. It even has maps.

Information taken from the anime thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
That's the website for the novels. I'm reading the Chinese version from Kadokawa Taiwan, currently waiting for volume three which was released mid Feb this year and a few more days from now before it reaches the shelves of Kinokuniya Singapore). Just to share a bit of what I know as of now (spoilers abound =3)

Spoiler for Spoilers from volume one & two:
Quote:
Spoiler for A bit on our bespectacled protagonist:

Quote:
If you can read Nihongo, there's also the online novel: http://ncode.syosetu.com/n8725k/

A few observations as well as comparisons with the novel:
Spoiler for Might have spoilers:

Btw, a note to any subbers who happen to read this post, please note that Shiroe's race is Half Alv(?) (ハーフアルヴ) not Half-Elf (ハーフエルフ).
Quote:
Originally Posted by liro View Post
Spoilers
Spoiler for Unofficial basic info
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
It's not a VR game, nor do they even have that tech.
It's exactly like you described lol.

That's why Naotsugu was like wth? What happened to this game while I was gone?
Quote:
If you're referring to the eleven people that appeared in pairs in front of the building, then nope. Or to be more exact, only two of them were from the Tea Party (Shiroe and Soujirou). They are, however, all guildmasters.
That's what I gather in anime thread.

Now questions.

Who are the debauchery tea party and who are the members beside Naotsugu, Shiroe and Soujirou.

The guild masters. Why do they gather? is it the territory problem? Its been said in the anime thread that its more on politics so I can see it be a territory problem.

The guild master shows up in vol 2.

If they are guild master then why is Shiroe with them?

Is the problem on how the heck they got stuck in the game been tackled in the novel?

and after looking at the novel. I can say that its indeed that its not a harem story because they all had their own pair. Well except for Soujirou >_>

Information on the guild masters and their territory.

Upcoming events to come.