View Single Post
Old 2013-10-06, 15:34   Link #41
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyper View Post
Finally! But first I'd like to ask, how much we do know about the anime project? Is it comfirm to be a TV series or just "probably"?

I think it should not be too hard to for the anime to handle the infodump. I think mahouka's story can be enjoy without actually understanding every explanation behind it. Actually that how I read the novels at first--just enjoyed the action and comedy. Of course I think this story shines when you actually take time to appreciate those details. It is a very well thought-out magical universe. Almost "scientific". But I think they can left some of it out in the anime without making the viewer feel lost. And that should also make people want to go buy the novels.
100% confirmed. Besides, to be honest there's no going back on a series like this.

The info dumps not as big a deal as ReaperxKing made it out to be. Think about it. For all the technical detail in the novel, it's no thicker than the volumes of other great series who've gotten anime adaptations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
Gaaahh I'm torn between whether Hayami or HanaKana may have made a better imouto..! I guess Hayami has a more mature vibe which fits better and her Ayase's 'Onii-san's were absolutely killer (half literally too, bonus points!), but I can't help feel Kana's heart-shattering moe appeal would have worked too...! hsgjghcv
I have to say that I expected a more kawaii voice, but this Hayami's maturity works even better. When I think about how Hayami did Oregairu's Yukino will be saying that cute "Onii-sama," I get goosebumps. I mean that of course in a good way. Remeber that Miyuki's a killer ice queen so mature definitely plays better.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote