View Single Post
Old 2013-10-05, 17:21   Link #98
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
Not really a complaint but from an MMO player's point of view I kind of find it silly how a bunch of lvl90 characters are having trouble against mobs that are more than 60 levels lower than them. Unaccustomed to new controls? lol if I logged out my capped char on a nub spot with aggro monsters and login back and for some reason my hotkey setup were all reset I can prolly setup my hotkeys while tanking nub mobs.

I mean sure this isn't the MMO I'm playing but c'mon I've played a lot of different MMOs and I cannot name any MMO where people will have problems against mobs that are waaaaaay low level.
Maybe their stats were altered by this supposed expansion? Such that even for level cap characters like them the low level monsters have stats that can't just be shrugged off? Otherwise I agree it seems silly that they were getting knocked around even if you include not being used to the control system. With that kind of level discrepancy they should have been able to fall asleep while those things were attacking and take little to no damage..