View Single Post
Old 2013-10-03, 07:26   Link #1929
Blackmambauk

Maybe but personally, I feel the writers wasted both characters, all just to pile angst when it wasn't needed, when it would have been better to say maybe have Euphie's paln flal apart on itself, certainly would have been more interesting to watch than what we got, which was beyond stupid I felt.

But Nunnally survived so pureness can survive in a way ymmv on whether Kaguya and tizani can be described as pure good as well.,

Of course they didn't have the bad luck of Shirley, no did she suffer from Lelouch's geass going out of control at a moment when he was telling a dumb joke.

But that's just my view as always, returning to Shirley, what do people think of the novel's detail that Shirley's father was a scout for the code-r team (which apparently was the reason why he was at narita in the first place). Of course the novel's canon is questionable, but if this had come up in the anime, what do you guys think might've come of this, me .probably nothing, but certainly would have been interesting to Lelouch and Shirley as well
Blackmambauk is offline   Reply With Quote