View Single Post
Old 2013-10-02, 16:20   Link #70
moridin84
Custom User Title

I assume they did the two day skip because they weren't sure how the handle the "Angel Fall" incident. The writers I mean.

Here's a visual timeline.

Spoiler for image:

According to this, the episode 24 battle supposedly happened on the 31. As did the "fake date".

The fake date itself was right after Misaka had breakfast, though.
Spoiler for image:

Maybe the fight against STUDY happened in the morning. Afterwards she came back to her dorms and then she had a late breakfast. So that guy asking her out for lunch was actually quite reasonable, she just didn't think of the time. The next scene has them eating, which would support what I said but it contradicts with her complaint about being asked out so... I dunno.

I will feel super smart if this is true and not contradicted by some line in the novels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyHunter View Post
I don't know how to feel about that. I'm happy she's alive. On the other hand, her fate after being captured being unknown both in Railgun and Index was a good point of the Sisters Arc and another good show of the darkness of AC (a lot of people go missing on AC and the experiments always need more test subjects). The fact she got off so easy compared to other darkness characters and got her happy ending so easily and fast is a bit hard to swallow.
She's a smart person. They sold her to someone that could use her brains, it basically makes sense.

In regards to her getting a happy ending... well she was "saved". How many people do you think Touma has saved from those kinds of bad ends?
moridin84 is offline   Reply With Quote