View Single Post
Old 2013-09-30, 18:06   Link #57
Ilidsor
Angelerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
I just want to say: If you are being really nitpicky you'll always be able to find a mistake. If you're not being nitpicky then you won't find one. It isn't like Kamachi doesn't have mistakes... it's just that in Kamachi's case in non-original arcs, people can fix them by thinking really hard about why they aren't mistakes.
The problem is that these mistakes are not hard to find. I'm not seeking them out, they're just obvious.

Quote:
Also, they had FIVE_UNDER this time because the point of the villains were for them to be wannabe villains. I mean that was the point...

This argument recently has been: me saying the villains are supposed to be weak. You guys replying, the villains are lame and weak so that's bad... I mean I understand why you're doing it, it's human nature... but it's sad I can't get my point across... IT'S FRUSTRATING
There's a difference between weak and poorly written though. I could have lived with weak. I wouldn't have liked it but I would have survived. Study is poorly written. Look at how they couldn't think of a way to show they were all intelligent other than to give them all glasses. How they constantly push up those glasses to show how "intelligent and thoughtful" they are. And how about how they had their meetings sitting around a dimly/oddly lit table?