View Single Post
Old 2013-09-25, 16:56   Link #71
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
Spoiler for A bit on our bespectacled protagonist:

To be quite honest, I'm just a bit worried if the OP (and all this comparisons and counter-comparisons with SAO) has created too much a hype or not

Truth be told, I don't mind LogHora being compared to .hack, or at least, .hack//sign. One of the things I love about //sign was how it wove personal issues and relationships into the story and imho made it work. LogHora doesn't have //sign's intimate touch imho; ultimately it's more about groups of people working together to live in a strange new(?) world, but a central theme, perhaps best demonstrated by its main PoV character, is that people have to rely and work with each other to get things done; aka no one person/player is an island.

Personally I think it's better to let folks see what's it's like for themselves. If they change their mind and the experience rewards them, then cheers to them! If they still think otherwise... *shrugs*
That makes sense. Come to think of it, I hit level 90 in 3 months in Maplestory while playing 5 other characters. So it's definitely possible.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote