View Single Post
Old 2013-09-10, 23:14   Link #66
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
I have a question:

From Misaki's flashback, she looked very different from how she currently does as a child. Does anyone think it is possible that Touma knows/knew how the old Misaki looked, but does not know how the older Misaki looks so she didn't think it was weird when he didn't recognize her (i.e. because of her new large bust...)

Does anyone think this is possible? Her figure changed a lot from the flashback to the current time of chapter 62 at least

So I'm wondering if it is true that she didn't suspect anything about Touma's memory loss because of that.
Well it's hard to say... but we got to know when Misaki met Touma on the first sight, or the latter met the former in the past. Or maybe he's more interested on busty girls?

Spoiler for Index LN:

Speaking of memory loss, I think she's aware of it most of the time since Daihaisei. Or did she already knew it? Let's just say that she might have visited Touma in hospital and learned that Touma has suffered memory losses through Heaven Canceller before Index came to the hospital and see Touma. Pretend Misaki knew that Touma has 'amnesia'.